Led by John Wears
Do you work with or care for someone with an Autism Spectrum Condition or would you just like to gain more understanding of Autism?
This workshop is an introduction to the Autism spectrum and related conditions. This training will allow delegates to:
- Explore the definitions of Autism Spectrum Disorders/Conditions
- Explain some of the facts and myths about Autism
- Explain some of the common characteristics of Autism and look at how we can support individuals
- Discuss possible explanations of Autism and look at the diagnosis process
- Identify where to find further information, training and support