Contract type: Maternity leave cover within a fixed term contract to 31/3/19 (continuation funding applied for)
Contract until date: Sun 31/03/2019
Hours: 21h per week
Salary: From £17,769 to £19,747 per annum pro-rata
All posts at the WEA will support the vision for "A better world - equal, democratic and just; through adult education the WEA challenges and inspires individuals, communities and society.”
This post is a 6 Month Fixed Term contract which covers Maternity leave up to the 31st March 2019. The maternity leave cover post will be extended as appropriate should continuation funding be available.
The post holder will undertake tasks in relation to financial administration, events management and generation of MI reports.To support users and stakeholders of the Bridges to Learning Partnership in having their information needs met quickly and efficiently. The post-holder will ensure that all data entered conforms to the requirements of the relevant funding bodies and procedures.
- Support the Bridges to Learning Project Manager to ensure that project checklists and data input are completed and all relevant staff and partners are provided with key information.
- Ensure timely, accurate and effective financial processing and reporting systems through processing invoices and other financial data. Monitor and report ongoing project progress to the Bridges to Learning Project Manager and Board meetings. Servicing and minuting project team meetings.
- Take responsibility for procurement requisitioning using the appropriate procurement systems.
- Provide an administrative role within the team, arranging meetings, training sessions, publicity, presentations etc. Representing – occasionally alone - the Bridges to Learning partnership at events.
- Provide support and guidance to all Bridges to Learning partners, ensuring they fully understand all compliance requirements for the Project.
- Support the Bridges to Learning Project Manager to enable WEA to respond to information requests, claims or reports.
Undertake such other duties as reasonably requested by your manager.
- Education & Qualifications.
- GCSE or NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Experience of project administration.
- Demonstrate experience in developing processes and procedures for project.
- Previous track record of monitoring and reporting project activity.
- Experience of financial systems and procedures, including audit systems.
- Experience in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills including ability to build relationships and work with a range of stakeholders in an education context.
- Ability to operate on own initiative, respond flexibility to new challenges and to work effectively in teams.
- Ability to monitor progress, work to targets and work with data.
- Demonstrate a methodical and accurate approach to work.
How To Apply
Send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to apply online
Closing date and time Sun, 26/08/2018 - 23:59