Having a learning difficulty means that people find it harder to learn certain skills. As this affects around 15% of people, it is important for those working in healthcare, social care and education to have knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties such as ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the Effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the Diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Supporting Individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the Context of Specific Learning Difficulties
At Induction you will:
- Receive your course materials
- Complete enrolment forms
- Complete funding forms
- Undertake a short informal Maths and English Assessment (optional)
- You will need to bring proof of ID (Passport/Driving License)
This course is a Distance learning course, learners will be expected to complete two workbooks within six weeks after attending the course Induction.
- Aged 19+
- Not currently studying an apprenticeship programme
- Lived in the EU for 3 years or more
21 Portland Terrace,
Newcastle upon Tyne
Please note this is a Distance Learning Course, Learners will be expected to complete two workbooks within six weeks after attending the course Induction.