- Be able to communicate in BSL using a simple range of vocabulary and signing structure
- Be prepared to take part in a basic conversation in BSL
- Who wish to acquire basic language skills to allow communication with Deaf people
- Who are already in employment.
- Who wants to continue language learning in addition to their regular studies.
- Who wish to progress to more advanced at a later date.
- Show a basic understanding of BSL
- Show understanding of at least one Deaf person using BSL
- Demonstrate understanding of a range of vocabulary within the topics taught
- Use the correct BSL structure
- Use appropriate and clear handshapes
- Use suitable non-manual features
- Be able to conduct a basic conversation with a Deaf person
Book your place
This event has this has been very popular and although we are taking as many people as possible it is currently full.
However we usually do receive a number of cancellations in the run up to our events.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for this event please complete the form below.