In partnership with Learning Curve group we are offering the following NCFE Accredited Level 2 Courses
Common Health Conditions Level 2 – Flexible Learning Course Induction
Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease, there are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year (more than one every five minutes), and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss. These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health conditions is essential in any care environment.
- Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
- Introductory Awareness of Sensory Loss
- Stroke Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Arthritis Awareness
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
At Induction you will:
- Receive your course materials
- Complete enrolment forms
- Complete funding forms
- Undertake a short informal Maths and English Assessment (optional)
- You will need to bring proof of ID (Passport/Driving License)
This course is a Distance learning course, learners will be expected to complete two workbooks within six weeks after attending the course Induction.
- Aged 19+
- Not currently studying an apprenticeship programme
- Lived in the EU for 3 years or more
21 Portland Terrace,
Newcastle upon Tyne
Please note this is a Distance Learning Course, Learners will be expected to complete two workbooks within six weeks after attending the course Induction.