Led by John Wears
This course is for all staff to gain knowledge and understanding of the Autism spectrum and related conditions.
- To explore the definitions of Autism Spectrum Disorders or Conditions
- To explain some of the facts and myths about Autism
- To explain some of the common characteristics of Autism and look at how we can support children and adults on the Autism spectrum
- To discuss possible explanations of Autism and look at the diagnosis process
- To identify where to find further information and support
Bookings are no longer available for this event.